Watch the recording
Here by popular demand is the edited recording of the Power of Disability Concert live-streamed in May. A word of caution. Be prepared for joy, laughter and other good feelings.
The concert had three purposes: to entertain, to build community and to raise consciousness. It was volunteered into existence by a small team of artists, designers, producers and technicians. Gratitude to Amanda Lockitch, James Sanders, Jeff Dobbin, LisaJoy Trick, Mark Busse, Rebecca Pauls.
Check out the artists and their body of work:
- James Sanders (actor, playwright)
- Amy Amantea (actor, artist)
- Christa Couture (singer, songwriter, broadcaster)
- Maxim Fomitchev (Mime, Clown & Physical Comedian)
- Sarah Jickling (Singer/Songwriter)
- Greg ’77 Spokes’ Labine (Singer/Songwriter)
- Luca “Lazylegz” Patuelli (Dancer, Choreographer)
- David Roche (Humorist, storyteller, actor)
- Kristina Shelden (Singer/Songwriter)